Friday, May 15, 2009

Date Night!


Anybody who has ever had to plan a date knows that they're not easy to plan.  So here's the challenge.  Print off one of my date invites and plan a date for your special someone.  Tonight I am taking Greg on  date and I am going to try to make it cost less than $25.  It should be a challenge, but I love any opportunity to get creative!!  I will comment on my post later this weekend to let you know what we did.  So who's with me? Who will rise to the challenge and plan one amazing and awesome date?  Comment and let us know what you did!

Click here to get your date invite that I made for you!

7 comments:

iva yaneva said...

Ooh, this comes in the perfect moment :) it's my boyfriend's birthday today, but since he's working we decided to celebrate it tomorrow. I am definitely with you :)) thanks for the lovely invite - it is beautiful!
have fun on your date :)

Spsmiles said...

I LOVE this idea! Gonna have to file it away for future use :)

christa Baca said...

BTW- had such a great time... We went down for May fest which is kind of a lame Tulsa event... but we had fun. Outdoor concert, perused some art- had an all around good time. Yay! dates!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, this is fabulous, I'll be linking. We had a date night this weekend. I picked up ice cream and a chocolate torte and we popped open a bottle of champagne and celebrated Saturday!

Erin at Vale Design said...

Super cute! I am all about blocking type on invitations these days!

Anonymous said...

love this idea! we've been meaning to get out. i guess we were just waiting for a formal invitation.

Geek+Nerd said...

I love the date night freebie! So cute, thanks!